rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol?

Quote: (05-07-2016 09:03 PM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

Intermittent Fasting + Low Carbing will give you the same results as Clenbuterol + DNP + Shitty Diet

Why go through hell with the side effects of Clenbuterol (Shakiness, racing heart) or DNP (Extreme body warmth, profuse sweating)

Just man the fuck up and eat clean + on a schedule.

It astounds me the great length men will goto to look masculine, without putting in any masculine effort whatsoever.

Here is a basic foundation that will take damn near anyone, barring any genetic defects, to 8% bodyfat

1) Eat all your food from Noon to 8pm
2) Eat only Meat, Seafood, Vegetables, Fruit and Nuts
3) Exercise for 30 minutes every morning on an empty stomach
4) Trade your hot comfortable feminine showers for cold manly showers

Commit yourself fully to those 4 steps, it may seem difficult at first but after a couple months it will feel like second nature.

Come back and thank me later when you are strutting around on the beach sporting a chiseled 6-pack without having to pop a bunch of expensive pills.

Do not fasted train unless you just absolutely like how you feel doing it or are enhanced. It as a method to expedite fat loss has been debunked, in actuality it has been shown to slow fat loss over the course of the next 24 hrs. Not to mention it has been proven time and again that fasted training will lead to less effective workouts for the majority. If you lift light weight it may not crush your workouts but if you lift significant weight you will feel the drop off. If you are the rare individual who doesn't get the drop off in productivity and enjoys fasted training then I would at least recommend supplementing with EAAs prior/during.

Also cold showers is just nonsense. Again if you like how it feels knock yourself out but you aren't a better man for doing it, you're just a man that is colder for a few minutes per day. The studies on brown fat activation from cold immersion requires significant time under those conditions to see any benefit. In the few minutes a day you'd spend in the shower you'd be lucky if you lost even a pound over the course of a year.

I agree completely that any drug use with a sloppy diet is a waste of time, I'd go a step further and say the weight loss drugs mentioned in this thread are both shit. I am not the preachy type so I'm not going to lecture you on how doing it natty is better or only x people should use it but simply in terms of results. Clen is a pain in the ass, feelin like a crack addict and cramping endlessly for a what, 3% bump in metabolism...not worth it. DNP I simply will not even talk about.

Messages In This Thread