rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol?

Quote: (05-07-2016 12:42 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

Clen is pretty fucking dangerous and it gives you the shakes and some other shitty sides. DNP on the other hand, is really effective and the side effects arent as bad as many say. Stay within a reasonable dose, and you'll be shedding fat without the over heating. I hardly had any sides at 250mg

You're 16 years old and took DNP? You're also recommending DNP to someone over the internet? That is incredibly irresponsible.

Quote: (05-22-2015 11:54 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

I want to tell you something important though: About 4 years ago I owned a gym in Denver. We focused mainly on pre-competition with BB and women's physique. It was a tight knit group where everyone knew everyone in scene. I tell you this because I knew one guy who competed in super heavy who died from DNP. He had three kids who lived with me for a few weeks while they sold his home. I also knew a girl who went into cardiac arrest at 23 years old while on the recumbent bike while on clen. Luckily I had an defibrillator on the wall and brought her back. It's so dangerous to come on to a internet forum and answer question about that stuff. So I avoid it and I recommend you do also for liability reasons. We do not live in age where people want to work hard to lose weight. They want a shortcut and see CLEN and DNP as that alternative. Don't mess with CLEN and DNP and be careful with ECA stacks.

Messages In This Thread