rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movement training and mixing everything up

Movement training and mixing everything up

Pistols are not that hard if you have the strength and mobility to do them. I started off with pistols while holding on to something,and free standing pistols to a chair/box/etc then moved on to rolling deck squat pistols.

Don't do pistols before being able to squat your body weight on a barbell (arbitrary number. Just have some amount of strength first,and if you are unsure that's a good number) to prevent possible injury,and not have to deal with developing the necessary strength in such an unstable environment.

There might be some mobility deficits you need to address first; i don't really know what they are because i didn't have issues.

If you find it ridiculously hard then this could be a sign its dangerous for you to do them unweighted because of your leverages so you would want to hold a plate,dumbell,etc to act as a counter weight to make the movement possible and prevent you from doing them in a way that strains the connective tissue in your knee.

Messages In This Thread