rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movement training and mixing everything up

Movement training and mixing everything up

What is movement? No one has completely defined it, but it is about expressing your body in a way you feel like expressing it. Then using everything at your disposal without being bound by dogmas like "I only do powerlifting".

In other words, just move and do what you really want.

I have been following this develop during the past few years and the current leader is undoubtedly Ido Portal with his movement which is mostly capoeira-gymnastics with tons of stuff from everywhere else. I love his work but it has become really new age, almost like a cult.

Tons of capoeira movement, hand balancing and gymnastic skills.

Then there are newcomers like Vahva Fitness, which is a wider mix of movement, weight training, bodybuilding and everything else. I was really impressed with this monkey movement video:

Pistol squats heavy 97lbs

I'm personally mixing some movement with traditional weight lifting (front squats, deadlifts) but also working on mobility and flexibility at the same time.

Anyone else doing something similar?

Messages In This Thread