rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Little Person Shows Himself to Not Be Little; Flips Script on "What Would You Do?"

Little Person Shows Himself to Not Be Little; Flips Script on "What Would You Do?"

Imagine being employed for this show. You'd have to have a very flexible form of morality. Especially the one who actually corresponded with him.

"She apologized for duping me, but wanted my confirmation that the whole thing was hilarious. I couldn’t tell if she was villainous or ignorant."

So she wasn't getting enough views for her YouTube channel so she gets into showbiz where she needs to make questionable compromises in order to further her career. Rich!

How could anyone possibly continue the date at this point. To top it all off he's asked to sign a release form to publicize the humiliation even further. I believe they are counting on people to sign it to prove in their twisted way that they are "big enough" of a person. So it's in the greater good for him to allow for the episode to be revealed? You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette? These people live in an inverted reality. He showed a lot of strength to not sign it.

Messages In This Thread