rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorced Guys Thread

Divorced Guys Thread

Quote: (09-05-2016 10:10 AM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2016 04:42 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2016 10:53 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2016 10:00 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

So does anyone really want to do this again? Anybody giving a real look at a second shot?

Can't say I'd ever get married ever again. Most guys can survive one divorce but two? With the current state of American bitches and the laws, one would have to be an utter fool to contemplate a second go around with a high possibility of a second divorce. Second marriages supposedly have an even higher rate of failure than first marriages. One divorce is enough, I ain't ever going through that ever again.

Thats my take on it too. Ive been looking more are the second marriage stats, and its a nightmare out there. I look at these guys rushing back into marriages and I have to think they are incredible stupid, especially with several kids from their first marriage, blended families, etc. Being post divorce 6 years out, they say every year you wait to get remarried, you are much less more likely to never remarry again. I have avoided a few disasters, but even with this amount of time out, I'm still defining the route I want to take.

You're right. So many guys rush back into marriage with disastrous results. The whole blended family thing is another reason I won't get remarried. I'm not putting my kids through that, they've been through enough. They don't need a stepmother who's going to treat them badly.

IKE, Phils seems to have decent divorce laws. America on the other hand...

A few things I have been thinking about here on this topic;

Will game wreck or impair my ability to go LTR in the future? Getting close to 100 bangs since the divorce. Hundreds of approaches, etc. Separating game mind set and LTR mind set was much harder for me than I expected in my last mini LTR.

Do I want to have kids in my late 40's, early 50's? Is being a "hedonist" for the rest of my life truly my calling?

My 10 year marriage failed because of immaturity, I got married at 25. Now if I try again, taking into consideration neo-masculinity, leading the relationship, being able to attract the type of girl I want, knowing what I want, I could find the right type of wife now. I enjoy raising kids, and having them.

Seeing a lot of guys rush back in, has to lead to more higher second divorce rates. Being smarter with a true abundance mindset, with money in my pocket, marrying a much younger appropriate woman certainly creates a much different dynamic than who I was at 25. On the flip side, is it such a bad proposition that staying MGTOW'ish or becoming a serial monogamist, is the only option in life? MGTOW is not an option, and I question my longevity of serial monogamy and never catching real feelings.

There are just questions I am asking myself now at this stage, and I thought I would put them out there to anyone asking themselves the same thing.

Messages In This Thread