rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorced Guys Thread

Divorced Guys Thread

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:18 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Dimebait check CleanSlate's link in his sig.

As far as your broken home comment I bet that has a lot to do with broken people getting married. If you go into a marriage with a fuck up or you are the fuck up, I imagine you will have a shitty marriage and shitty environment for children.

However, if both adults are clear on marriage and why they are getting married and want children and can create a healthy environment, then I have to believe that would be best for a child.

I can't see it being possible to not have a commitment with someone and having kids. It is a rarity to find a reasonable woman. Especially one that may have more time with your kid than you.

For a lot of guys sure, you don't want kids not big deal.

Didn't mean to derail the thread too much.

You don't have to be married to have a committed relationship. This is the thing one has to open their eyes to, especially men, the psychological conditioning is strong on this. You can be in a committed relationship, have kids, and not be married. The marriage contract and the law built around it, isn't in your best interest, it doesn't protect you, it's designed to protect the woman because the belief is that she's at a disadvantage if the marriage breaks up. It's a model designed around the notion that women don't work and have no options once their divorced and we know that in today's world that model only exists in the rarest of cases.

Messages In This Thread