rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris vs South of France

Paris vs South of France

Quote: (07-24-2011 03:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

^^

If you are going to throw money around, and I mean lots of money like 10K Euros per day on parties, yachts, and cars - YOU BETTER GET LAID, or you may as well castrate yourself. Although that looks like fun (if you have the cash of a Saudi Prince), I don't think I'd want to hook up with gold-digging bitches pictured in this video. I see that in Miami everywhere.

I use to have that lifestyle (Ferrari, yachts and beach condos), and then I realized that getting the same good looking woman to fuck me by the words and actions I do, VS the money I floss was 10x more satisfying.

However, I'm older now. I would rather walk to fuck a herd of women, than to run and fuck just one. Young cats will likely not understand that philosophy.

Mixx

I definitely agree with you there. I don't want to use the bankroll to get laid, places like St. Tropez have this entry point which give you access to whole different set of fly girls, make connects with Saudi Royalty and such (while increasing your bankroll) - The G Manifesto type of deal.

I am still on the low level hustle - this is going to be the first year I break 100K so this represents a whole different level.

Messages In This Thread