rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ljubljana or Zagreb

Ljubljana or Zagreb

Quote: (05-09-2016 07:28 AM)julertop Wrote:  

I have come to the conclusion that Zagreb could be a better pick for the first weekend of June (since it will be exam period in Ljubljana - hence all the students will probably be stuck at home, studying for their finals).
I am now looking for accommodation. Which is the best area in Zagreb, logistically speaking? Maybe Jelacic square

Yep, anything close to Jelacic square will do, as a lot of the city's nightlife takes place around its vicinity.

If I'm not mistaken, the cheapest hotel in the city center is Hotel Jadran. It's within walking distance of Jelacic square. 3 stars, nothing special, but I believe it offers the best cost-benefit ratio.

If money is not an issue for you, then you can go for something like Hotel Dubrovnik. It's right on Jelacic square, but it should score you points with our local gold-diggers, should you meet any.

Messages In This Thread