rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategies for Men in the Academic/Gov/Establishment/Career System

Strategies for Men in the Academic/Gov/Establishment/Career System

Quote: (05-14-2016 11:06 PM)fellowhuntsman Wrote:  

Also, I will say in way of follow-up that after the little scare with the false accusation I did two things. 1) I picked up an insurance policy aimed at protecting management from the shenanigans of employees accusing them of rubbish like sexual harassment with the policy reimbursing me for legal costs and 2) I met with attorney and set up a PLLC so that if I did find myself kicked to the curb I could hit the ground running with a private corp. Right now I'm looking for the right CPA to set things up financially prudently. Overall, I think that the experience was a swift kick in the balls that not only is teaching me to wear a fucking cup to protect myself from these things but to grow and emerge stronger from them by setting myself up to harvest other streams of income and protection. No rocket science. But just a shot of adrenaline and motivation.

Don't sell yourself short. Many smart men have failed to take those steps and paid dearly for it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread