rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Optimizing Your Game: Voice

Optimizing Your Game: Voice

When I was a sales trainer I used to talk to my reps about voice inflections. That is really the key. Pitch is not as important as how you command your voice. Your voice when in an uncomfortable situation has a tendency to go up at the end of a sentence similar to when you ask a question. In sales and gaming girls (which are very similiar) this comes across to the person you are speaking to as you are questioning yourself. This is not an Alfa trait. Alfa's do not question themselves, they know they are right. Girls are not going to come back saying "that guy was just to unsure of himself." however they are a lot more likely to say "there was just something about that guy I didn't like, I don't know what it is."

In turn what you can do is practice bringing your voice down lower at the end of a sentance or even just keeping it the same tone. Put a recorder in your pocket when you are gaming girls and you will see how you voice changes when you are talking. It has to do with the tightening of the vocal cords when you are uncomfortable. If you are completely relaxed you won't get this effect. Not thinking helps. Deeper voices are not magic, it's just how you command yourself.

Personally I wouldn't waste my time with a voice class. Just watch your inflections.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Messages In This Thread