rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have a drinking problem.

I have a drinking problem.

I drink since I was 15 and never had a problem with it, but since the last year I have acquired a very nasty habit.

Everytime I drink hard, I start looking for fights, it's hard for me to confront people when I'm sober, for example, someone is doing something that bothers me, I have to breath deep before I could go to them and tell them, hey don't do this men.

But when I'm tipsy I loose the boundaries of what is correct to say, it happens me that I offend people just being very honest, also, I just become intolerant, I don't like someone and I just insult him, even if he did not anything to me. It's not violent, like I insult people laughing, there was a time my group got into a conflict with another guys because we started small chat and when they asked me where we were going I said something like "to your moms house!". The guy shoved me immediately and a casual small chat in a bar door escalated quickly.

I might be having fun, but then I just get pissed off for the most trivial shit.

I'm not even too drunk, I mean I remember exactly what I'm doing and I don't feel like coordination problems, it is just that I loose any boundaries of what I'm saying. For some reason I haven't got my ass kicked yet, though I have been in a couple of one on one fist fights for my behaviour, nobody seriously hurt.

I have been seriously thinking lately, should I give up alcohol? The thing is I'm in my early 20's and alcohol makes me pretty sociable and it actually helps me in my game, because not giving a fuck about what I'm saying is great to avoid thinking, is she really into me? what should I speak about now? But I constantly feel bad the next day for the shit I started.

Messages In This Thread