rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

hCG Treatment for Low Test

hCG Treatment for Low Test

Hey All, I thought I would give an update on this. A little over a week after my last post I had my testosterone levels checked, and they came back as 13.5 nmol/L with a range of 8.4 - 28.8. So my levels came up a small amount, and I was noticing mild improvement to my symptoms. This seemed to persist over the last couple of months, though I haven't been feeling as well the last 2-3 weeks. This could be due to not getting as much exercise and not being as disciplined with sleep.

I had my levels checked last week, and they came back as 9.8 nmol/L, so even lower than what I started with. The funny thing is, I think my symptoms are better now on hCG and lower testosterone levels. My estradiol came back as 84 pmol/L (<150).

I saw my doctor this week, and he wanted to try either Clomid or testosterone injections. He didn't seem interested in a higher dose of hCG, though I didn't ask to be honest. I said that I was interested in trying the Clomid. I've done some reading on it and it seems that it has worked well for a lot of people, though it can spike up estrogen, and there are concerns about long term use. He prescribed 50mg every 3 days. He said that he has just started putting men on Clomid, and uses this kind of "pulsing" dose after another doctor had great success with it.

Any thoughts on this dose or on Clomid in general? I'm actually nervous about stopping with the hCG after I have seen some improvement, but I definitely want to be doing better than I have been.
Thanks

Messages In This Thread