rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are not attracted and I don't know why.

Women are not attracted and I don't know why.

Quote: (04-24-2016 09:07 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2016 01:48 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I have made a few drunken posts. Usually after getting blown out, or an incredible lay. Its at times like these you compress all of your frustrations into 5-6am.

I would only say that Rex, you have made a few other posts like this in the past. One I remember was how to meet new people. I would respond by asking you if you are doing exactly it is, you want to do in life? Are you free to move, go anywhere, or do anything you want? Are you locked down by a depressing LTR, job, marriage, business, etc? At this point I would put it all out there. Ask yourself, am I really in the place I want to be in life.

For the time being I'm enrolled in a graduate degree program that I'm not totally thrilled about. I'd rather be working but I have another year and a half to go.

some of the best tail I ever chased were graduate students. damn if I could go back..

Messages In This Thread