rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Pick-up Russian style. Western game vs Russian game

Datasheet: Pick-up Russian style. Western game vs Russian game

Quote: (01-04-2017 01:40 PM)Beijong Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2016 04:34 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Terrible dates are standard in the FSU. I had a weird one today. Took a girl for a walk on the river. She was dressed sexy in a see-through top a short tight shorts. She sexualized the convo talking about her perversions, so within minutes I started making out with her. She told me was married to a guy in Belgium but because she's living in Belarus she's free to do as she wishes. She said she was seeing an osteopath that recommended an hour of sex per day so I invited her up to my apartment. She was on the edge of accepting but said she needed to think about it.

We parted ways and within an hour of doing so she had sent me a pic of her in a changing room in this skin tight little dress. I said I see you don't like panties. Haven't heard from her since. Radio silent.

Had a similar experience with flowers. Broad tells me it's her birthday and she wants flowers. I show with nice flowers at the restaurant and she doesn't even look at them or say thank you. I was thinking, why the fuck did I even bring these?

I bought the nicest little bouquet of flowers from a little shop on the way to a first date with a girl in Novosibirsk. She told me (after the date) that they were awful flowers and never to bring her anything like those ever again.

It was my first time in Russia and I had heard about their bluntness, but sometimes it really surprised me just how honest they are about their feelings. They're also just as beautiful and just as wifely as I heard as well. Same girl was cooking for me and doing the dishes and folding things and.. omg she was great. But she had very expensive tastes and wanted me to pay for every single little thing.

I remember you telling me this story after it happened and laughing. Russian girls are so blunt. In the end, I think it is helpful. I have had a hard time re adjusting to American pleasantries.

Messages In This Thread