rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl in my class slapped me and is now acting like a cock

Girl in my class slapped me and is now acting like a cock

Quote: (04-22-2016 09:21 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 11:38 AM)F1l1pV Wrote:  

Yep, as the title suggests. The slap wasn't anywhere near justified either. I'll start from the beginning.

Me and my buddy was sitting in the cafeteria in school, just chilling and talking. As we were talking this group of girls from my class comes up and takes a seat at our table.
If a group of girls comes up to you and your friend why didn't you say anything? Like excuse me can't you see we're talking, or is there something i can help you with. Of course you shouldn't do this with girls who aren't bitches but i would put my foot down from the get go if bitches tried to punk me and my friend. I wouldn't be afraid to yell get the fuck off from my table either.

It's not like these girls were complete strangers. I " kind of " knew these girls. I had talked to them a couple of times in class but kept it only at small talk. We didn't really think anything of it when they came to our table

At this point the mood got really awkward.

She started talking to him about working out and stuff because he is a pretty fit guy, and she knows he works out. He just sort of answered her questions quickly and tried looking around the cafeteria for an exit. It was so god damn awkward, and she just kept on talking to him and touched his arms and rubbed his back and shit, and asked if they could work out together sometime. I tried to ease the awkwardness but my attempts were all in vain, she just kept talking to him.
Why was it awkward, and why do you eve use that word? Your friend sounds like a stupid fuck, and if neither him or you aren't gonna say anything to girls who are bothering you and who neither of you want to bang, why didn't you just told your friend right there talk to you later and bounced?

After about 10 minutes of enduring this pure awkwardness, my friend says he has to go to class and leaves. Now, this asshole left me with these 3 girls and I just sort of sat there and told the girl " your crush is leaving " and smiled. Guess what?

Slap. Out of fucking nowhere, she slapped me across the face for saying that shit.
Based on this post you sound exactly like the kind of guy girls would slap.
Work on that.
What do you mean by that? That isn't constructive at all. If I am going to work on something I need to know what I am going to work on. What exactly am I saying that makes me " sound exactly like the kind of guy girls would slap "?

Anyways, afterwards I just sort of looked at her, expecting her to say sorry or something. Nope, she just said " it was a reflex " and laughed. Her friends laughed and I just sat there thinking " wtf? ". I was actually pretty shocked.
This is not for everybody based on local laws and shit, but i would have got up and said your bf/brother or even father is gonna have to take responsability for that now.

I was honestly boiling, and if this was a guy I would have hit him right across the fucking face ages ago.
I highly doubt that.

Any advice on what to do about this piece of dump?
There's pretty nothing you can do to change the way a woman sees you once they made up their mind that you're a "beta" for lack of a better word.
Anything you try to do to her now will just backfire and make you look like a bitter loser. Don't acknowledge her anymore, don't say hi, ignore her, and go lift some weights like your friend.

Thanks for the advice overall. Please try and be a bit more constructive though since some of the things you said were not helpful at all. I am open to any feedback you guys give me.

Messages In This Thread