rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prince is dead

Prince is dead

Quote: (04-21-2016 01:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

He was a serious Jehovahs Witness, he even went door to door to proselytize as the faith demands. He may have had health issues due to refusing certain medical procedures. I had questions on the USMLE about what to do if JW followers come for treatment and refuse care or try to refuse care for minors. If that's the root of his medical issues , it is a shame.

If Prince showed up at my door to talk about religion, I would say he could talk to me if he had some bizarre story about banging groupies that might help improve my game.

However, really the lesson there is to be great at what you do to attract groupies in the first place.

Quote: (04-21-2016 04:04 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

I don't get why people say he "died too young."

He had lived a full life, achieved things that the vast majority of men can only dream of and was pushing 60.

Being alive simply for the sake of being alive is not a mindset I understand.

R.I.P.

He was 57, if healthy could keep touring for another decade or 2 if he could still perform at a high level. Bruce Springsteen is 66 and still touring for example

Messages In This Thread