rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Civilization much Older than we're led to Beleive?

Is Civilization much Older than we're led to Beleive?

Great post! Well researched and brings out my inner-Indi!

When you dig deeper it seems like many things, anything that conflicts with the official elite approved version of history gets censored or banned, for example, egyptian ruins being found in Australia

I mean they cant even recreate a smaller scale of the pyramids or obelisk stones with modern technology, and there are pyramids all throughout the world with sophisticated orientation, alignment with various grid lines, and an assortment of so many other things we don't know much about. The navigational knowledge of the Polynesian islanders for example was so sophisticated and advanced they traveled the ocean with ease, and encompassed thousands of different star charts and waypoints.

Even with conservative figures, scientists estimate there are 50,000 intelligent species living out there in space, and with my own research ive seen too much evidence to show that there is intelligent life out there. The argument that they are too far to reach us is crazy, because we are basing that on very primitive, heavily censored technology, whereas the reality of technology on a vector of history combined with a small % of game-changing innovations being confiscated or suppressed by military-industrial interests, shows that the true level of technology is far beyond what we image-anti-gravity, teleportation, remote viewing psychic warfare/spying, time travel etc etc

There is an overall agenda to make us believe that our ancestors were primitive apes, when the opposite in fact is true, that they were an incredibly advanced civilization, that even were able to travel psychically to other civilizations in space, and gain profound wisdom and scientific breakthroughs as far back as Egyptian times and beyond. Ringing Cedars books, remote viewing and other deep black whistle-blowers cover a lot of this, but you have to sift the wheat from the chaff to get to the truth

Messages In This Thread