rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Present Game

Present Game

OP: That is likely to happen again, so maximize your looks, read (for real this time), and go game other chicks.

cascadecombo: This may work on the right type of girl, as long as it's not too expensive, as you are gambling a certain amount of money and a hard-to-get item on a girl who isn't guaranteed to put out. I tried it once and failed. Here goes: I invited a single mom to my place (from Tinder). I chose a single mom because you can easily get the bang by faking a fatherly vibe. I used this to get her to come inside. Worked, then proceeded to the bedroom. She took the present, put in her bag, and I started escalating, but she was throwing too much LMR, and I lost the LMR battle. I ended up taking my gift back and kicking her out. (the guys who know me here know that being LMR'd by a single mom is insulting).

Maybe it would work with another girl, but I just use the "that drink I can make" line.

Messages In This Thread