rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I dont have any balls

I dont have any balls

Quote: (09-07-2011 04:46 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2011 03:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Haha great graph.

I agree with Samseau. Focus on building up yourself first, especially your social skills. That means talking to people everywhere you go and becoming more comfortable interacting with strangers. Work on your humor and wit, and understand that it can take years to see improvement. Try getting a job that forces you to interact with a lot of people.

I was in the same boat, but you're probably better looking than me. Just keep at it, you have to want to change.

I read something in your blog saying that you quit video games. Video games is a very bad habit and does not motivate me to talk to girls everytime i want to. I remember a night when i was so angry at my self i literally broke a 50 euros blu-ray disc. But then the next day played a different game. I was thinking about selling some of the discs to younger kids in my school or handing them to my little cousin. Is it a good idea rather than throwing them away?

@stein: Try to look for bars with a lot of teenage girls like i did. In Protaras in Cyprus, to my surprise i found a bar with not a single adult and had a dance floor and pool table so you can use it for building rapport with girls or whatever. I remember when i went alone with a buddy, we saw to girls near the pool table and challenged them on duo match teased them, had physical contact and one of them was constantly jumping on the dance floor but i hesitated to make a move because i dont know a thing about dancing. So i let this be a lesson to me that dancing is gonna help me a lot.

I spent some time selling old books, textbooks, and video games (all the way back to nintendo and including the system) on half.com, a sister site to eBay. It's pretty easy to master as long as you undercut everyone and you'll get rid of most of your games within a few months. That's what I did, ended up with an extra $1500 in my pocket too after a year. By the way, a lot of the people purchasing are collectors so you don't need to feel guilty (not that I would anyway).

I'll be honest, I still have lapses here and there when I need a break from life... but they're brief and I don't spend money on them because I'm a pirating whore. I'll play through a game and delete it forever these days (last was Portal 2).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread