rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I dont have any balls

I dont have any balls

Hi guys, I am 17 years old and still a virgin and that really has to change. I want to get laid!!! Ironically I consider myself pretty attractive and I get compliments all the time and girls tell me that I look like an Abercrombie model. My problem is that I dont have the balls to talk to girls. There is only a handfull of girls in my age group that I can casually talk to and joke around with. Towards guys I am really open and a funny guy. When I am about to talk to a hot girl though, I get really nervous and just cant open my mouth, even though I know exactly what I would/should say. (The exception is when i have been drinking). I'm an exchange student from Germany and have been living in America for almost a year now and I am leaving in less than two weeks. When I walk along the beach I still dont have the balls to approach a group of girls even though I am leaving in less than two weeks and will never see them again in my entire life. It wouldnt fucking matter how bad I screwed it up but I still just cant make myself talk to them!!! What should I do??? Help please! Even though it would be nice, I dont necessarily need to get laid within those two weeks. It is more important to me now to train my mindset and be ready when I go back home! I Recently bought "Bang" and read up to page 100 so far.

Messages In This Thread