rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A red pill night at the bar

A red pill night at the bar

Quote: (04-18-2016 03:03 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Or engineering. [Image: blush.gif] A lot of "geek" guys think they're going to game "geek" women with their nerd cred. But they don't seem to get that for many women in the sciences (at least many that I've encountered), even the really clever ones, their field usually isn't a "lifestyle" choice like it is for men. It's just their fucking job - even if they're good at it. After work they go home and do yoga and Pilates, watch Netflix and feed their cat like an ordinary girl.

And girls don't like guys who ramble at them about work when they're trying to kick back and have fun. Be prepared to just get accused of "mansplaining."

If you want to talk to a girl about science, tell it to a hairdresser. They're often pretty interested and impressed. Nerd girl will usually be off chasing the hipster butcher shop owner.

You just described my niche girl in that first paragraph. Every girl I've dated has been quite brilliant and working in some high status field, but none of them embraced the "geek girl" image in the least. As much as they didn't want some dumbass meathead who couldn't string together a thought, they were at just as (if not more) repulsed by the thought of a pasty, flabby, mincing self-proclaimed "nerd" guy.

The only girls who don't go for strong, masculine men are shrieking SJWs from my observation. They're the ones writing "talk nerdy to me!" in their dating profiles, because fitting the nerd persona is so critical to their identity.

I have to disagree with you though about talking science to your hairdresser. Girls are repulsed beyond belief by guys smarter than them. I still haven't had any success gaming girls that aren't STEM majors with straight A's, because I can't dumb myself down enough for regular girls to not be weirded out by everything I say.

Messages In This Thread