rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many true friends do you have if you're in your early 20's?

How many true friends do you have if you're in your early 20's?

Quote: (04-17-2016 03:01 AM)crawb Wrote:  

This post makes me think why more guys on this forum don't get together? Admittedly you're not going to have the same bond as your best friend you spent 8 years with in high and college but I have more similar interest with most people on this forum then him now.

To get back to the actual post, you'll lose most of your friends. My closet friends are actually ones I made in elementary school. Everyone I've bonded with in college seems to have a mutual understanding that it was temporary.
Did you stay in the same place when you graduated from college?

Might be even harder assuming you move to a different state for college and/or work after graduation. This might be why I see so many people I knew from HS who are now married or in college still talking with their old HS buddies on FB.

(This is also why I'd say game is extremely important, because a lot of people after college or HS don't know how to talk to anyone who isn't in whatever meager social circle they have; I feel really bad for guys who's only social outlet after college is some mediocre office job with a bunch of middled ages women)

Messages In This Thread