rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

Quote: (04-18-2016 04:46 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

They opt into a kind of delusional commune wherein they add likes to every pathetic message and picture their comrades broadcast with the unspoken agreement that when they broadcast their own pathetic messages and pictures that their comrades will reciprocate.

They're damn well keeping score too. I've watched multiple passive-aggressive outburts from various younger women where they'll demand everyone 'like' a post so they know who their 'real friends' are otherwise they'll remove them from their friendlist. You can imagine the chain of events this starts.

A girl I talked to a while back thought it was 'weird' that I didn't have a Facebook. I said I was sick of watching my female relatives create nuclear amounts of 'drama' with one another on it. I finished with a shrug. "I think Facebook is a girl thing really. I stick to car forums", and that seemed to satisfy her.

Of course, by 'female relatives' I mainly meant prospective bangs or ex-bangs but she didn't need to know that.

Messages In This Thread