rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

Quote: (04-17-2016 12:20 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2016 11:27 AM)monster Wrote:  

Not sure why all the ragging on Coachella. Cause you don't like the music? Please! I don't like the music at bars or clubs but that doesn't meant I won't go.

If you want random hookups with hot girls that's the place to be.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coachella/comme...coachella/
https://www.coachella.com/forum/showthre...-Coachella
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a39...p-stories/
Because it started out as a sort of anti-establishment event, and it's been corrupted by money and status seeking attention whores bloggers, post wall women, etc. As has been pointed out. This woman dropped $8K on clothing that she could have easily bought at any thrift store for $30. Another one decided to get a tune up at the plastic surgeon just for this event. Then there's the cost of admission. Basic tickets are the equivalent of an inexpensive car payment. VIP passes are the equivalent of the lease payment on the attendees E-class.

It's not that they're doing what they're doing. It's that they're being celebrated for what they're doing. As if to say you're a nobody if you're not dropping $20K on a weekend for YOLO.

People aren't ragging on Coachella, they're just kind of disgusted by what it's turned into.

As men why should we give two cares to the wind what girls do to prepare for a music festival?

Girls go to festivals to do drugs and fuck. As a tenet in game, the more girls spend to prepare for it (their investment in the event), the more likely they are going to get reallllyyy high and fuck multiple guys.

As for Coachella being corrupted by girls from its anti-establishment roots: girls are not the reason it was corrupted. To the contrary, that's the creative destruction element of capitalism. Everything underground becomes commercialized. Just like all the hipster artist places in town become $$$ when people with money want to be cool and buy places there (see: Brooklyn). Don't hate the player, hate the game.

VIP passes are expensive but it's all relative. They're about $1000. That's like bottle service at a club, but you get 3 days of festival fun. It's also about the same as 3-day weekend at a ski resort if you travel to go skiing with friends. It's basically a vacation. Vacation's cost money.

I've never been, but I'd love to go. Same with Burning Man. The thing is with all these types of event the more you "think" about it and analyze it as a comparison to an ideal rather than just go with the flow and accept it for what it is you're shooting yourself in the foot when it comes to you being able to have fun and get laid.

Messages In This Thread