rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

With the music festival entering it's 17th year, early Coachella girls are now in their mid 30's or older, approaching and smashing into their respective EDM/Alternative infused walls, but it's bigger than ever! The 2015 festival sold 198,000 tickets and grossed $84.3 million, both world records.

These hip and sassy ladies will not be stopped! From the original NY Post Article

"Sarah Mirmelli is ready to face the music. Before heading to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., this weekend, the 33-year-old divorced mother of two blew $20,000 in preparation. Her clothing alone for the weekend — a “sick” outfit featuring a vintage Guns N’ Roses T-shirt, YSL army jacket, denim cutoffs, corset, thigh-high leather boots — was $8,000. She spent thousands more on Botox, lip injections, boxing classes and a personal trainer..."

"They spring for the $899 VIP passes so they’ll have access to fancier porta-potties than the young plebes only shelling out $399..."

[Image: laugh3.gif]

OK, these ladies are "fearless" and not afraid to spend the bucks to prove it, but how's the goods?

[Image: sarahcoachella2015.jpg?quality=90&strip=...&strip=all]

Meh, Former hottie that peaked probably around 2005's festival. A final hurrah before imminent wall impact, but WB

"Aside from men with status jobs, there are, of course, plenty of pretty young things in the desert. That competition led Erin Crowley, 33, to phone her plastic surgeon right after buying her tickets earlier this month."“I called and said, ‘What can I do that’s going to show right now? I need something strong.’ ”

"The single mom paid $8,000 to have fat removed from her stomach and inner thighs earlier this week before she heads to Coachella next weekend (the festival takes place, with the same lineup, over two weekends). She also dyed her hair, got fake eyelashes and plumped up her lips at the dermatologist."

“I need to do my best to prepare for the outfits that I’m wearing,” says Crowley, who works as a hairdresser and lives in Putnam County. “I’m kind of wearing short shorts and crop tops.”

[Image: 041316cougar3tb.jpg?quality=40&strip=all&w=500]

Oh hello girl, er should I say ma'am? No need to check your ID and WNB.

"Christina R., 39, a married mother of two, is headed to Coachella with some girlfriends after spending about $5,000 to have the skin on her stomach and the backs of her legs tightened."

"And while her husband doesn’t really understand her festival-frolicking needs, he’s supportive." “He just wants me to be happy,” she says."

So what are the odds the husband is banging a 20-something while the wife is away pretending to be a 20-something at Coachella?

Even Patricia Field, Stylist from "Sex and The City" is into it: “In life, you have to live it, you can’t go by notions of what you do at this or that age,” she says. “You have to live your life by how you feel.”

[Image: 521020200.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=330&strip=all]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Yeah sure, along with spending lot's of dough to pretend to be young again. Thanks you old bag for poisoning a generation of women to think they are beautiful at any age, and at all costs

Verdict: The Hamster is Strong with the Solid Gold Oldies @ Coachella

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Messages In This Thread