rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boise, Idaho

Boise, Idaho

I had an opportunity to visit the area last year and spent a month there.

The people are very friendly and down to earth. Mostly salt-of-the-earth types. There's lots of Mormons and Christians up there who take their faith seriously, and it is a hidden gem if you actually want a decent girlfriend or are wife shopping. It is on my to visit list when I'm hunting for a wife.

There are lots of attractive girls up there, and without the bad attitudes of parts of California like San Francisco or L.A. where attractive girls act all snotty. Be a gentleman, lead and don't be a wimp. A lot of those country girls know how to shoot a gun, so if you don't know how, now is the time to learn. Some of the prettiest girls I've ever seen happened to be working in a Cabellas.

I didn't get much of a chance to explore the night life, but there are a handful of decent breweries if you like craft beer. Life moves at a slower pace up there. Don't expect it to have the buzz of a major Metro like Chicago or NYC. People up there know how to chill out, and friends, families and neighbors like to BBQ together.

I really liked the time I spent up there, and if you have the right mindset, you will too.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread