rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking a year 'off' after university

Taking a year 'off' after university

^ For many guys, a year of partying in different countries/cultures is the exactly what they need to get out of their system before moving onto the next stage of their lives. I'm at that stage now- finished my degree last year but getting tied down with work for years on end doesn't feel right at the moment when I have enough cash to be on the first plane out of here and experience the world tomorrow. The only reason I'm considering working until the end of the year is to save up as much cash as possible while I'm living at home so I can really build up those "fuck you funds" and leave for a longer period of time come 2017.

Do the gap year. Everything else will still be there when you get back but your youth won't last forever. It's not like you'll be completely unproductive anyway if you're working on online ventures.

Messages In This Thread