rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you order for your date at a restaurant?

Do you order for your date at a restaurant?

Quote: (04-17-2016 03:32 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2016 01:59 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

I took Suits' reply at face value. He liked my original post so I believe he was being genuine. Suits, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken in this assumption. I think any post that suggests a way for guys to avoid paying for a girl's food has value.

PapayaTapper's cartoon made me laugh though because I can see how that comment could come off as sarcasm after I re-read it.

[Image: COE-poster-441x657.jpg]

ÍDon't worry We all end up putting our foot in our mouths to some extent in here. At least you've got the right outlook and taking the ribbing like a good sport.

By the way, we all know that spending $ for dinners isn't the way to get into a chick's panties. But in my humble opinion, I think you might be carrying that concept...a tad far...I mean, to actually give that much conscious thought to avoid paying for an $6-7 burrito?...I mean goddam!

I've always pondered this:

Where do you "I don't pay for food" guys stand on Abortions?

Do you refuse to pay? Only pay half? Find the cheapest clinic?

How about child support?

Or, let's say a supermodel walks up to you at a hotel and says "let's get a room" do you refuse out of principal?

Please let me know.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread