rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I don't understand society.

I don't understand society.

I'm going to try to keep this as to the point as possible.

I'm feeling very disheartened by society. I absolutely do not know how I'm going to get laid. Women in this country, they just don't seem to want it. Its been 6 months (!!) since my last score and since then any girl I find suitable doesn't seem interested.
I went out to a pub last night and found an American girl that was here for just one more month before she'd head back to the states. Completely average appearance. Perfect! I thought, surely this one will bite. But i asked her if shes going somewhere else after and she said home.
Surely if she was interested she would have asked me if I am going out and then I could have said yes and offered her to come with.
Do i have to do all the work? Can i not rely on some bit of mutual interest being shown on her behalf?

I'm a pretty good looking dude, it should not be hard for me to find someone interested in me. And yet I'm talking to women below my level and they are not showing any interest at all.
And I don't get it, and all i can think is that if i was a woman of my attractiveness I wouldn't have to do anything, I wouldn't have to try at all, I wouldn't even need a personality. Id just wait somewhere and Id get offers.

And its making me bitter and that's not good.
Why do they think they don't have to do any of the work?
Why is it not just easy and natural for both sexes?
Its like they don't want it or its just so readily available for them that they don't care about it/need to try.

I asked the last failed spark i had to explain things to me because i was really feeling like i don't understand society in relation to sex, but she was very uncomfortable about it and just said i don't think I'm the best person to be your love guru..
So that was that, i was really hoping she could give me some kind of perspective I'm missing but she outright refused to help.

I used to think that everybody wants to meet people, but that belief is being severely tested now, and i could really use some help in understanding a woman's mindset because now I'm fairly sure that it is not 'normal' (same as a man's) when it comes to meeting people.

Messages In This Thread