rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Theory of the Prettyboy and the Thug

Theory of the Prettyboy and the Thug

Quote: (04-13-2016 09:02 PM)dispenser Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2016 08:46 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This punnet square mentality you have about assortative mating never plays out in real life. Only a newb would think that it does. Let your pretty little lie perish.

WIA

So, in your experience, you've observed that less attractive girls merit the same degree of asshole game as the higher ranking girls? It's never counterproductive?

Logic is not unrealistic.

There's certainly room for instinctive, unplanned behaviour, but without logic people get trapped in the same knee-jerk reactions over and over again.

1) I don't use asshole game. I'm not a fan of that school of thought because it turns guys into robots that can't process people

2) Girls that I think are ugly and girls that I think are pretty - are really just in my head.

She might have the face of a 5, body of a 7, and think she's a 10, because she believes in herself.

Or she might have a okay face, a great body, and all the guys around her, gas her up because she's got a phat ass.

But I like titties, so that chick doesn't do anything for me.

So she could look like a 10, but think she's a 7.
She could look like a 7, and think she's a 10.
She could look like a 10 and get treated like a 5 (a hot black girl at a all white school)
She could look like a 5 and get treated like a 10 (a dumpy white girl at an all black school)

I can't base my approach on something that I don't have control over.
I can't control how she thinks about herself, or how other people think abou her.

So the better move is to approach a chick with the energy that YOU prefer, and take it up a notch or tone it down after the interaction starts.

3) People react all the time - the point of the game is to guide their reactions, guide their emotions.

Sometimes you can't see them react, or you don't know what to look for - so you keep going until you get feedback. And when you get feedback, you latch on to whatever happened, and push forward.

This shit is not easy - but it's not rocket science either. It's a new skill that most guys don't have.

But if you come at the game with the idea that
9's and 10's are predisposed to manly men and pretty boys, but 7's and the like don't trust their genes enough to date anything but the 'best'..a standard they can't hope to achieve
- what does that do for the player?

It stops him from talking to the girls he finds attractive.
It gives him a reason to stay at the bar, to hold the wall, to stay quiet.

You have to deprogram all that shit out of yourself, or you won't act.

Going out, interacting, observing - it will show you the truth.

I see ugly girls with good looking dudes, daily. Tall, built, nice hair cuts, obvious money with these short stubby mousy looking girls. Meanwhile there are cute thin chicks all around. (though never as many as people want)

I see goofy looking guys with good looking chicks too. (Latino dudes really do well for themselves) It's not always money. It's usually not money. I won't even start with the Ethiopians.

Then you see people that look the part - equally attractive - and then you notice their interactions, she henpecks him, or he's really cold to her.

That's what going out and running game, meeting people, will show you.

WIA

Messages In This Thread