rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wiping and rebooting current set of plates

Wiping and rebooting current set of plates

I've been in a casual relationship with two girls I met from online dating for about a month, month and a half.

Both of them have their charms, but the problem is that I just don't feel either of them are what I'd like for a longer-term arrangement. Sort of like how online dating goes into periodic slumps, say in the winter, when girls want to hibernate and just stay in with the guy(s) they have on lock and not meet new people, I'm worried about myself falling into a rut and not approaching (whether it be in cyberspace or the real world), because I'm comfortable and don't want to put in much effort, even though the situation isn't ideal. It's also getting to the point that they're both demanding more of my time and pressing for "girlfriend" type activities, which I really don't want to invest much more into.

My experience last year with online game is that it really blows up in the summer. In a place like this with harsh winters, I bet day and night game are a lot more productive too. I didn't really experiment with the latter type seriously last summer, and want some free time to take a stab at it again.

But it still feels a lot like winter here, and for the moment girls still seem to be in hibernation mode. Spring can be really rainy. It will probably be mid to late May before things are consistently pleasant enough that the horny girls start really looking around like they were last year.

So I want to be ready for that, but if I'm still banging these girls at that point they're likely going to be either more attached or more demanding than they are now, that is if they haven't already nexted me themselves for not committing. The question is, should I wipe things now and get it over with, or hold on for the sake of holding on, at least until the summer, because it's something? Or something else entirely?

Messages In This Thread