rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother of Sanaya Sahib confesses to toddler’s murder

Mother of Sanaya Sahib confesses to toddler’s murder

Women kill their babies. This is an unfortunate reality. It happened in the past and will continue to do so.

[Image: dont1212.jpg?resize=371%2C480]

[Image: mathews-mar21-40-color.bmp]

Women are responsible for most child abuse as well.

Personally I think that women are woefully under-nourished before, during and after childbirth. The orthomolecular doses for pregnant and feeding women are 3 times what I take, and I take in some areas 50 times more than pregnant women take in conventional supplements. Lack of nutrients will create post-natal depressions.

A lot of it would be prevented by solid food and good supplements. And another part would be avoided if grandma was living close by and women had the support of other women - or at least other mothers were nearby and found out the mental instability of those killer-mothers.

But this won't happen anytime soon. Psychopaths will do bad things - some fathers will sexually abuse their kids and some mothers will mistreat, abuse and kill their children. Society (and good medical treatment and nutrition) can prevent some things, but other than punishment there is little we can do.

Of course now women are getting a pass for those things and there are calls by feminists to not even give those women jail-time. RIP modern society.

Messages In This Thread