rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Return of the Jedi ( Skywalker )

Return of the Jedi ( Skywalker )

Quote: (07-18-2011 03:19 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2011 03:04 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2011 12:42 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

Hey Neil you've been on the road for a long time, what are you doing for cash? What's your typical monthly budget?

How i get my cash :

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/about/

I never really traveled on a budget but always try to keep expenses to a (reasonable) minimum.

when i spent a lot in one place, i'll try to keep it down in other cities to even it out.

I traveling in South America now i try to keep on a budget for the first time while traveling. 30 dollars per day in cheap countries like Paraguay,bolivia, Peru and Equador and 60 to 80 dollar in expensive countries like brazil,venuzuela etc etc

keeping on the 30 dollar budget is easy as long as you dont drink or go out [Image: undecided.gif]

30 dollars a day is a pretty tight budget if that covers everything, I spent your daily budget this weekend just to get into a club in Peru.

You've made some good posts on here but you do seem to be pimping your blog quite a lot, is this how you're hoping to make some extra cash?

I,m in Cusco/ peru now. which club do you pay 30 dollars for ? In Lima ? I sure as hell won't go there.

What do you mean by pimping ? I don't see how i can make some cash with my site aside from having ugly banners.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread