rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The AnonymousBosch Appreciation Thread

The AnonymousBosch Appreciation Thread

My INTJ nature means I'm naturally-uncomfortable with attention, whilst, unfortunately for me, generating it through my thoughts and actions, so, whilst I was hoping I could escape one of these threads, I'm both honoured and humbled to hear people say I've helped them. Thank you.

Don't ever think I have it all figured out. I'm just a Bloke who has his own insecurities and dysfunctions making his way through an increasingly-bizarre world, like you all are. Sometimes I triumph, sometimes I faceplant, but I recognise that even failure offers clarity, and, thus potential for growth, which I see as the point of our journey.

As such, don't ever think you don't offer me wisdom or clarity in return through reading your posts - particularly as the nature of the political and sexual climate threatens to make us deeply-bitter or to lose our core humanity. It might be something as small and seemingly-unnoticed as Glaucon saying "Why are we celebrating drama like women?"; Sharkie discussing his desire to show a human act of empathy to a dying friend; or ThoughtGypsy defending another member who was currently being piled-upon. It's frustrating to see such fundamentally-decent men being so undervalued by society, but your words and actions make me strive to be a better man based upon traditional masculine values.

Thank you, all. Live free, stand strong, and love deeply. You will endure.

Messages In This Thread