rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coffee Date Etiquette?

Coffee Date Etiquette?

Thanks guys. These are definitely going beyond what I expected. I just had to ask these initial questions because I honestly am not a daytime person. I work a lot and don't get out much during the day but I'm trying to change that now after being here in Colombia and seeing how good people can be with daygame. At night, I would never hang out at a bar and wait for a date before getting a drink, so I just wanted to check if that was rude or super awkward at a coffee date, since you don't have either waitresses or a bar to sit at where you directly order from.

I'm in Medellin now and have good logistics for some of these coffee shops, so was definitely going to try to escalate to one of the parks here and then on from there. Offering girls a choice between a coffee date or drinks at night seems to make girls a little more at ease here from what I'm seeing, since everyone seems to think you're a sex tourist if you're white and from the US.

Messages In This Thread