rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

If you don´t mind living in a smaller city, I´d say Manta, Ecuador is not too bad. Great weather, cheap, best looking girls in the country, nice seafood and very relaxed. Safety is also not a big issue in my opinion.

In Colombia an underlooked city I think is Popayan. Because of the religious influences, people are more traditional still. So you´ll have a decent amount of hot girls similar to those in Cali, but with less the slut culture of the big city. It´s also very well taken care off and not too dangerous.

Both for me are too small, but I´m also not the girlfriend type of guy. If you want to live nice in harmony with a family these places are not too bad.

Messages In This Thread