rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Where to live in Latin Am. if u are looking for a 8 or + for a serious relation.

Quote: (04-13-2016 07:29 PM)Killarmy Wrote:  

Thanks! It's really difficult to decide when you look into Mexico though. You have sooo many different opinions. Wouldn't you include Monterrey? What are your thoughts about Merida? Any coast city like Veracruz?
Last but not least, which +200,000 people city would have the biggest university % of students?

Gracias amigo!

Keep in mind the further south you go in Mexico the more indigenous looking they are. I personally think the cuter girls are in the north with a mix of good and bad in central Mexico. Unfortunately, the further north you go the shittier the cities and the weather get; maybe with the exception of parts of Monterrey.

If I had to choose I'd live in either Guadalajara or DF; some people might even like Puebla, Guanajuato or Cuernavaca. It might be worth it to go to a less than ideal city (Leon, Aguascalientes, Torreon, Durango, etc.) and take your girl to a better one when you get serious.

Messages In This Thread