rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting out of my tough financial situation

Getting out of my tough financial situation

I'm an 18 year old working in Home Improvement for a Real Estate Investment group making 10 dollars an hour (been here since the beginning of the year). I got suspended from college last semester and I have no plans on going back since I hated it so much. I was totally new to construction when I joined, but luckily, I made friends with the foreman and was the only employee besides him and one other guy who didn't get axed last week. I live with my parents, and they charge me 500 dollars a month to stay with them. After taxes, I bring home between 310 and 350 hours a week (that'll become more steady around 340 as the boss has started clamping down on everyone getting to work and leaving at the same time). Although I'm friends with everyone at the job, I really need to start making more money. I go home exhausted every day, so working two jobs would really not be possible for me. Mostly, I'm wondering if you guys know of any opportunities or jobs to start making more money as a young guy with only a High School Diploma and a semester of college.

Messages In This Thread