rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were writing a Hollywood Feature Film...

If you were writing a Hollywood Feature Film...

I'd like to see a depiction of a character, some blue collar guy that in past lives would have been a tyrant or despot but in 2016 he's a police officer or electrician or something. I'd like to see him as the master of his domain and act completely stoic and dominant with those around him. He would see women for what they are and remain aloof and noncommital to them...this wouldn't be some typical Hollywood tripe where some rough-around-the-edges badboy loses it for some trash-talking hard-drinking harlot. No, he would keep a mini harem around to keep his balls drained and do his laundry from time to time.

I can't think of a plot but the basic premise would be the world at large chipping away at this guy, constantly testing him. It would be like Falling Down minus the meltdown, just a very hard, cold, real look at what it means to be a modern middle class man. There could be moments of greater insight into his being, little moments of sensitivity and vulnerability here and there, but NOT at the hands of a woman. More like profound moments of introspection towards life, maybe a spiritual component. Man looking at his place in the universe type of themes.

I suppose the movie would need to build some suspense and work towards a crescendo and then conclusion, so there would be plenty of opportunities to have such a character face some major struggle or moral dilemma, something that tests him to the core. Whether or not he's successful or it leads to a happy/sad ending isn't the point. Just something unexpected that goes against the predictable script we get every goddamn year from Hollywood.

And yes, there should be titties.

Edit: I just re-read what I wrote and Bad Lieutenant comes to mind. A movie I really enjoyed but this movie wouldn't have to be quite so dark or gritty.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread