rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly Guy Game

Ugly Guy Game

Gotcha. I know you're trying but you're asking the wrong question. I'm not going to validate your lack of success by saying that ugly guys can't get as much pussy as attractive ones.

The efficiency thing is very interesting. I'd like to digress a little in saying that if you want more access to women than you think your job allows, consider either wanting less women or getting another job.

I don't agree that looks are as important as many of the guys in this thread have suggested. I think "social status" is a learnable skill.

So no, I don't admit or agree that looks and social status are more important now than before. I also don't think that line of thinking makes any sense or is in the least bit helpful.

You can build a social circle, it's doable regardless of the job you have. I don't think anyone here is going to say you can only approach girls with a certain look or in a certain demographic.

If that's what you're looking for then hit up the pua crowd (again?) and we'll see you back here when it fails to fulfill your needs.

I guess my point here is that if you're saying you aren't going to try to fuck dimes/find a high-value woman because it's too hard, then fuck you.

If you're trying to say you see your looks getting in your way and want to find a way to still bang dimes/find a high-value woman, welcome to the forum.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Messages In This Thread