rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything was going good then she got Cold what do i do without being needy

Everything was going good then she got Cold what do i do without being needy

Update . She replied to my text and said "I'm sorry i missed your texts" and told me the songs i sent were good. I didn't reply for a while because my phone died. I texted her teasing her for not knowing a certain song then I butt dialed her realized it and hung up.

She sent me a snap that said "You hung up" with a sad face. I called her back and it wasn't awkward at all, it was back to normal. She was flirting and talking about the massages we gave each other, how i was so comfortable in bed and how she got her formal dress today so i think im solid haha. I was just overthinking it way too hard

I definitely acted needy, clingy and jealous that night so that was me being a fucking idiot. But i realize what i did and will remember it and not do it again.

I really want to stop relying on alcohol as crutch. It's just not easy to not drink on weekends when all your friends are at the bars and your buddies bought a keg. But i want to really make an effort to cut down on the drinking especially when it comes to game.

I would have been super dead in the water if i would have kept texting her. I stopped sending shit after she didn't reply and wait a day until she replied to regain face and apparently it worked. Thanks for the advice guys i definitely try to take it and apply it so i can keep progressing.

I'm going to make an effort to work on my writing.

Messages In This Thread