rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything was going good then she got Cold what do i do without being needy

Everything was going good then she got Cold what do i do without being needy

Quote: (04-10-2016 02:34 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2016 02:26 PM)Jtguthrie12 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2016 02:13 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Next. You're dead in the water here.

In the future, never let her dictate what's going to happen when you hang out. Always set the frame. She's coming along for the ride. You are the one calling the shots. Also, she presumably hooked up with a coworker at this party? You still want to take her to formal?

No idea if she did but okay will do. thanks for the advice. I dont know she was hella stoked about it wanted to chill with me alot telling me how she got a dress for it and got time off etc. then this.

I'm she she was excited about it at some point, until you lost frame. Try to identify the point at which you lost control of the interaction and learn from it. Just charge this one to the game.

You will often have limited information to work with, learn to trust your gut. Once you sense she is pulling away or losing interest, resist the urge to double down and start ignoring her. That's a key many newbs need to learn. It doesn't matter if she was interested at some point, learn to acknowledge when it's best to either pull back or cut contact entirely and you will save much time and dignity in the long run.
You are totally right now that i think about it at first I was just acting like i could pencil her in she was the stalker she wanted me etc and then later down the line when i started wanting it more and we started getting further i showed it too much lost value as the prize and then hung out with her whenever it was possible rather then what was ideal for me. Thanks man for the advice i will definitely remember this and identify it in coming interactions.

I just need to control my urges and emotions better because the first 2 nights i was solid af guess i just lost it on the last night and fucked myself pretty hard, fuck it abundance theory thanks brotha.

Messages In This Thread