rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything was going good then she got Cold what do i do without being needy

Everything was going good then she got Cold what do i do without being needy

So I met this girl at a party got her number the usual. Texted her had her over teased her about her being a stalker etc everything went well had her over for champagne and netflix haha.

We hooked up but didn't go all the way because she she wouldn't on the first day just on the third. I teased her kissed her made out with her body boobs made her want it yada yada. She went out of town for a few days when she got back she spent the night got a bit further almost all clothes except for her thong which she refused to remove until the 3rd night.

3rd night I Hung out with her the next night after a party. It seemed to be going well but me being a drunk fuck said "I miss you" fucking face palm i know. Anyways we still hung out and we went to her coworkers house where she disappeared in a room with her coworker for what i don't know but i didn't want to seem like a needy concerned bitch. Keep in mind we were kissing and walking with arms on each other and she was calling me cute all night so its not like i was just chasing with no rewards.

We me and her stupid drunk slut friends taxi out to a "party" full of dudes that weren't particularly friendly with me I knew no one. We were chilling there and i decided i wanted to go so me and her ubered back the whole way i was pretty pissed at this point as i was just trying to kick it with her but ended up spending an arm and a leg just for the uber.

i had my arm around her the whole way but i wasn't saying anything the whole ride. Got back just to realize I didn't have my keys, otherwise i was going to ask her inside. I told her i was kinda pissed that we had to do all this shit when she said she was going to come to my party earlier but instead she never did and showed up at 2 am. She said sorry and i was like its fine thats life have fun there. I tried to get her to stay but she said she wanted to take care of her friends, You know how persistent girls are with that shit.

She said sorry over text where i replied kind of the same thing. Now its been a little different where it was fun bubbly joking texts now its kinda cold one answer texts not eliciting too much response. I was texting her yesterday about a band i told her a song to which she said it was a good song. then i said a few more and she didn't reply and has not yet replied. I stopped texting her and am waiting for to send me a text first so i can kinda play the hard to get. This girl is my date to formal so i need to make sure this salvageable or find a new date plus i really want to get with her shit i am so close haha.

what do i do to get her back to the same way she was before this whole fiasco? I would invite her over for more champagne and Netflix but it seems repetitive at the same time i dont know another private place we can go unless i try to watch a movie with her. Or gone a hike or something.

Messages In This Thread