rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disrespect by your male friends

Disrespect by your male friends

If the people you are hanging out with are disrespecting you either you attracted people who are disrespectful or you were attracted to people who are simply disrespectful to the degree you are experiencing. I don't advise explaining or complaining about any felt or perceived disrespect because they probably don't care, only you do about that and no one wants to hear someone on their case about being more "respectful". If you guys got like years together and it's little stuff I would just accept it in your shoes, not everyones perfect. But if it bothers you enough that it drives you nuts and you don't know him for years I'd start looking for other friends. Don't complain, don't explain.You can give him some shit for it, a little taste of his own medicine if you like but to be frank once you have your fill of the bullshit just get new friends. It sounds sad maybe but life is too short to put up with someone else's bullshit.

I'll also say it probably feels very good to complain to him or explain the situation, to just verbalize your frustrations to your friend but it's not going to feel better then having friends that respect you right?

Messages In This Thread