rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disrespect by your male friends

Disrespect by your male friends

Quote: (04-10-2016 08:57 AM)harveyspecter Wrote:  

I expected answers like this, but we are only 19 years old and going to college together, do I really need to be this radical?

If I were, I would honestly have 0 friends.

The goal is for other guys to work to be your friend. That's where the frame should be.

Radical? Radical at your age is:

- The other guys drink and play video games all the time; you are lifting, reading, and continually self-improving.

- The other guys piss and moan about how girls don't like them; you have an ironclad frame that draws them in.

- The other guys waste copious amounts of time on Twitter, Fakebook, and other social media, while obsessed about what other people think of them on it; you don't have time for social media navel-gazing because you are accomplishing things.

-The other guys have no idea what to do when their student-loan-fueled 4-year Romper Room is over; you have a mission and a plan to get there.

- The other guys constantly shit on their friends, knowing that their friends are too socially insecure to cut them off; you don't have time for this bullshit and say it in no uncertain terms.

Be THAT radical.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Messages In This Thread