rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disrespect by your male friends

Disrespect by your male friends

Quote:Quote:

College "crew.""

So you guys have nothing much in common? Do you actually do stuff together? (I mean productive things, not smoking weed and drinking)

This is why I asked.

If in fact you are just drinking buddies then you need to realize that such associations aren't very beneficial especially when you are going out of your way to pick up this guy just to get wasted or whatever. Set a higher standard for yourself.

As for him having "value" if this is the only reason you associate with him then you need to cut him off ASAP, any leadership or alphaness he has in the crew DOES NOT spill over to you. Don't be a sycophant.

Quote:Quote:

I enjoy his company in general, it is just this being late that gets on my nerves but I will try being late on purpose as I mentioned earlier

So you are opting for the feminine / passive aggressive route and are choosing to deal with your problems as a woman would. Cool.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread