rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I lie about my age as a young male?

Should I lie about my age as a young male?

Quote: (04-13-2016 01:38 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2016 11:35 AM)Hardy Daytona Wrote:  

I always lie. I don't give my real name, my age, my profession, my address, anything.
First dates, for me, are basically a finely woven tapestry of complete and utter bollocks. I enjoy coming up with new stories and playing them out.
If I ever come across a girl I want to keep around then I just hit the with the line about how there's a lot of crazies about there and call them out on how they invariably tell lies when it suits them.

Off-topic. How far do you go with these lies? I can understand lying a little but an entire new identity.... that's MI5 shit right there.

Sometimes I do it because it's necessary. Other times for shits and giggles when I know a date is a lost cause.
For example, I lie about my name because I could be tracked down on social media. I lie about my age to see whether or not I can get away with it. I lie about my job because that's a shit test to judge my earning power and categorize me as a provider or not. I lie about my address because I don't want my sanctum sanctorum to be intruded by company not welcome.

My lies are composed of many different facets. Sometime I include real elements, some from film, some from television, popular culture and so forth.
Christopher Walken did a good job of summarizing:

In the words of Andrew Robinson: "Lying is a skill like any other and if you want to maintain a level of excellence then you have to practice constantly."

Messages In This Thread