rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College student getting into PUA

College student getting into PUA

Both books mentioned are great, Roosh's Day Bang is mostly about indirect day game (not stating intentions immediately to the girl) whereas Models is all about direct game and being brutally honest about why you approached her and your intentions. I suggest reading both because both offer great advice, both methods can be applied during day game and also depends on your personality.

I am also like you, in that I hate bars and nightclubs to approach girls. If you master day game, you will be a savage, think about how significantly less women get approached during the day vs night at a bar. You immediately eliminate the competition. In my experience women value day time approaches way more than night time at a bar. You will immediately show your confidence by approaching a girl at a Starbucks whereas in a crowded bar, you're just another guy hitting on her. Sure you can differentiate yourself from other betas at the bar at night, but that requires some work in a loud music and high energy environment.

“It is impossible to overlook the extent to which civilization is built up upon a renunciation of instinct....” - Sigmund Freud

“You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” - David Foster Wallace

Messages In This Thread