rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What will it take to break America out of its delusion?

What will it take to break America out of its delusion?

Just a quick intro- I'm a young man in his early 20s who has been growing increasingly disillusioned with the current state of affairs. The United States is the most delusionally feminist and politically correct culture in the entire world, and I'm sick of it. I think the root cause of this delusion is the monumental wealth, safety, luxury, and convenience of modernity. I believe the wealthier, safer, and more technologically "advanced" a civilization becomes, the more it can afford to detach itself from the world of reality and drift further into the world of fantasy. People in the past didn't have the luxury of getting lost in the myriad of fantasies like "gender equality" that we have today, because the environment back then was much harsher, the world was a much more brutal place. They were much more honest about their natures not only as men and women, but as human beings.

I don't really have much hope for the future. Things are accelerating at an unprecedented rate all over the world towards more delusional feminism and political correctness. What can be done to stop it, outside of some cataclysmic event like a great war or the breakdown of our civilizations?

Messages In This Thread